Do you like using felt? Any easy crafts to make using felt sheets?
I’ve got something easy for you and it comes with a FREE template to print out!
Today’s tutorial will show you how to make a simple Felt Bow and you can print a bow template for free.
Materials you need:
- felt sheets
- bow template (print template)
- fabric marking tool (I used a tracing wheel)
- thread & needle
Felt Bow Tutorial:
- Print your pdf template here
- Cut the template and trace it on your felt sheets
3. Cut the 3 parts of the felt bow and get your thread & needle ready.
4. Fold the long part by bringing the ends in the middle.
5. Stitch that together and place it on the second part, as in the picture below.
6. Bring the small part on top and stitch it at the back, in such a way that holds the bow together.
Your bow is ready and gorgeous. Trim any bits of thread and your bow is ready to be used in any way you can imagine.
I decided to update some of my daughter’s hairbands and added the felt bows to make a statement hairband. They are trully pretty 🙂
All I used was a hotglue gun and job done in seconds.
As you can see from the pictures, the felt bows are the actual size of the template. If you would like to make them bigger or smaller, then print them accordningly.
And a litte show off by my dearest 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and make some felt bows for yourselves.
Any other ways that these bows can be used? I would love if you share that in the comments below!