Hey everyone 🙂
I bet you like pom poms and you probably seen them used in numerous projects. In today’s tutorial, I am showing you How to make MINI POM POMS to use in any craft! I will show you step by step how easy it is to make your own stash of pom poms!
This super-easy tutorial can be followed by children, too and you can have a blast making lots and lots of mini pom poms to decorate your projects.
Materials you will need
yarn ( I like to use scrap yarn)
a small fork
Now, you need to follow these simple instructions and have fun!!!
Firstly, wrap yarn around a small fork tightly. Wrap, wrap, wrap…and wrap some more 🙂
2. Now, cut a separate bit of yarn and place it across the bundle of yarn, you just wrapped.
3. Make a tight knot and separate the bundle of yarn from the fork.
4. Cut from both sides of the bundle, like in the picture below.
5. Now, you should have a fluffy pom pom, which you need to trim and turn it into a lovely round pom pom.
6. Are you ready now to do a little haircut to your fluffy and messy pom pom?
I hope you had lots of fun 🙂 Making mini pom poms is quick and easy to do! Get some bright-colored yarn, and start wrapping!
If you loved my mini pom poms tutorial, comment, pin it and share the love!
** This post was featured at the Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party & at the Inspire me Monday link party!