How are you? Are you crafting? I am doing a bit of everything these days but, one thing is for sure, I never stop 🙂 I am squeezing in and sharing today a DIY Valentine’s Day Card I made! I was not sure if I should share it but then, I thought again! After all, the reason I have this blog is to inspire other people be more creative and not be afraid of showing/sharing their creations!
This Valentine’s Day Card is simple to make! It is not perfect but who cares about that…it was made with buckets of love 🙂
What will I need to make this Valentine’s Day Card?
- a piece of fabric
- a heart-shaped cookie cutter
- cotton wool
- double-sided sticky tape
Instructions to make the Valentine’s Day Card
- Use the cookie cutter to draw a heart on the front part of the card
- Use the cutter to cut it carefully
- Place the fabric from the inside of the card
- Place enough cotton wool to fill the heart shape
- fold the fabric and add sticky tape
- Place on top of that some other paper
Time to decorate. I used a gold pen to decorate the outside. On the inside, just share the love <3
Not perfect, but it will do its job! Be brave and do something unusual for your loved one! What matters is that you did it yourself and made it unique!